Hardship means different things at different times.
Abby Alton, the CEO of Talking and Shopping, finishes a long day of meeting members of Congress.
In place of a moment of rest, she is faced with an obsequious assistant, an aide who has yet to understand the invasive nature of modern retail, and a consultant who has learned a story of political trouble.
Birnham Wood may be starting to move to Dunsinane. The leadership T&S is starting to grasp that success in the market is not the same thing as success in Washington.
So starts the second act of our tale. The eighth episodes of the Audio Drama “What Big Tech Doesn’t Know.”
- Sahara Ale – Yasmin, Attorney-Advisor
- Margaux Amie – Evelyne, Operations Manager of HWMS
- Debbon Ayer – Abby Alton, CEO of T&S
- Geoffrey Grier – Fitz Morris of NTIA; Vinny of HWMS
- Josh LaForce – Sulley Bowman, Director HWMS Washington Office
- Jake Minevich – Victor Numerov of T&S;
- Skippy – Maggy, the Fury