A pair of old friends meeting for lunch.
What is Talking and Shopping trying to do in DC? Is Big Tech vulnerable? Is there some agenda that they don’t see?
And then there is the reporter. Did I mention the reporter?
What they do see is a little meeting between congressional aides, aides sho are in love, just not with each other.
The senior leadership of the Internet firm Talking and Shopping starts to encounter the politics of Washington DC.
Seventh episode in the new series begins “What Big Tech Doesn’t Know” from the audio drama “How We Manage Stuff.”
- Waiter – Ron Bianchi
- Morris Fitz, Department of Commercial Official – Geoffrey Grier
- Rachel D’Fino, Chief of Staff to Senator Stassen – Margaux Ami
- Chad Dockerly, Publisher/Reporter Technica Publica – Jake Minevich
- Young Female Aide – Zoe Anastassiou
- Young Male Aide – Noah Masur
- Maggie, the Fury – Skippy