They seem like such nice people.
It’s just too bad that things didn’t quite go as planned.
We have a young attorney advisor.
And a director of public relations .
And an mess they didn’t anticipate.
The How We Manage Stuff audio drama tackles the issue of technology in government. The leaders of an internet giant, Talking & Shopping, arrive in Washington in an effort to improve their public image and then immediately start taking steps to destroy it.
They have no idea what they are doing. None at all.
And so they have hired consultants, the boutique group How We Manage Stuff, to help them in their perilous task. Along the way they meet bureaucrats in love with their own voice, Congressional Aides in with political gossip, and interns in love with the mere image of leadership.
So begins our tale. The first seven episodes of the Audio Drama “What Big Tech Doesn’t Know.”
- Sahara Ale – Yasmin, Attorney-Advisor
- Margaux Amie – Rachel D’Fino, aide to Senator Stassen; Senator Christine Stassen; Evelyne of T&S
- Zoe Anastassiou – Faith of Beva’s Place; Waiter; Female Aide
- Debbon Ayer – Abby Alton, CEO of T&S
- Ron Bianchi – The Ancient One; Waiter; Bashir, the Uber Driver
- Anastasia Deloret – Karine from the EU Office
- Geoffrey Grier – Fitz Morris of NTIA; Vinny of HWMS
- Kit Kusenok – Ed Kowalski, CTO of T&S
- Josh LaForce – Sulley Bowman, Director HWMS Washington Office
- Noah Masur – Buckley Williams of Federation for Digital Future; Male Aide
- Jake Minevich – Victor Numerov of T&S; Chad Dockerly of Technica Publica
- Skippy – Maggy, the Fury
- Sarah Corbyn Woolf – Anna, once an Intern
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |