Speed. Disruption. Innovation.
Not Duty. Not Deliberation. Not Honor.
Tech let us reordered our virtues.
Policy, if taken thoughtfully, makes us examine that reordering.
It may not solve anything but it makes us wonder if we’re doing things the right way.
Policy is never “Us” versus “The Government”. It’s “Us” versus “Our Neighbors.” And sometimes, those times when we don’t quite see all of our neighbors clearly, we can be vulnerable.
Anna, and Yasmin and Sulley, start working to get their client, the Internet Giant “Talking and Shopping” a better position in Washington. It doesn’t start well. We get a tongue lashing, some cryptic advice, and a cup of tea from a slightly batty business woman.
Third episode in the new series begins “What Big Tech Doesn’t Know” from the audio drama “How We Manage Stuff.”
- Sulley, HWMS Washington Director – Josh LaForce
- Yasmin, Attorney-Advisor – Sahara Ale
- Waiter – Zoe Anastassiou
- Rachel D’Fino – Margaux Amie
- Anna – Sarah Corbyn Woolf
- Newsperson – Zoe Anastassiou
- Morris Fitz, of NTIA – Geoffrey Grier
- Roger, the Congressional Aide – Ron Bianchi
- Faith – Zoe Anastassiou