Every job is middle management.
Everyone is caught between someone above and someone below.
And that hook that captures you is always tricky. Sometimes that sharp little tine is friendship. Sometimes, its money. Sometimes it’s merely the image that we would like to claim for ourselves.
For a moment, we see the CTO Ed Kowalski, never the most sympathetic character, dangling between heaven and earth, between the boss above and the employee below.
The tenth episode of the Audio Drama “What Big Tech Doesn’t Know.”
- Sahara Ale – Yasmin, Attorney-Advisor
- Margaux Amie – Evelyne, Operations Manager of HWMS
- Debbon Ayer – Abby Alton, CEO of T&S
- Geoffrey Grier – Vinny of HWMS; Carl Langston
- Kit Kuksenok – Ed Kowalski CTO of T&S
- Josh LaForce – Sulley, Washington Director, HWMS
- Noah Masur – Ben “Bearner” Capardi, Server Director, T&S
- Skippy – Himself
Podcast: Play in new window | Download