How important is gravitas, social authority, to a tech organization?
Afterall, they are the ones who claim that they are trying to disrupt society, to remove older barriers, to build new structures that are more profitable to all.
If that is the case, if their power comes from forces outside society, then whey do they need social weight?
And why how do they need to dress if they are to claim that they have gravitas.
Karine Tisserand, the head of the How We Manage Stuff European Union Office agrees to come to Washington in an effort to fix a project that is sliding, inch by inch, out of control. Abby Alton, the head of Talking and Shopping, meets with Congressional Staff. And finally, Sullivan asks if the4 HWMS Washington office is facing a rebuke for its lack of progress.
The fifteenth episode of the Audio Drama “What Big Tech Doesn’t Know.”
- Sahara Ale – Yasmin, Attorney-Advisor
- Margaux Amie – Evelyn of How We Manage Stuff
- Margaux Amie – Rachel D’Fino aid to Senator Stassen
- Zoe Anastassiou – Faith of Beva’s Place
- Debbon Ayer – Abby Alton of T&S
- Ron Bianchi – The Ancient One
- Anastasia Deloret – Karine Tissarand, Head of HWMS EU Office
- Geoffrey Grier – Vinny of How We Manage Stuff
- Josh LaForce – Sullivan of How We Manage Stuff
- Jake Minevich – Victor of T & S
- Skippy – Himself
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |