It’s just physics, right?
Set the ball in motion, it bounces off the cushion, hits another, falls into the pocket, just as you’d expect.
Except it doesn’t
The leadership of Talking and Shopping is frustrated with Washington and Washington is tired of them. There are problems on the horizon, balls on the table, and little strategy for how to bring the game to an end.
And we choose a pool table in a bar to discuss what we might do.
The twelfth episode of the Audio Drama “What Big Tech Doesn’t Know.” Special Guest Christian Conn of NYC portrays Gar Simons, the advisor with only one word of advice: “Get Out Now!”
- Christian Conn – Gar Simons, billiard player & business guy
- Sahara Ale – Yasmin, Attorney-Advisor
- Margaux Amie – Evelyne, Operations Manager of HWMS
- Debbon Ayer – Abby Alton, CEO of T & S
- Geoffrey Grier – Vinny of HWMS;
- Kit Kuksenok – Sulley, Ed Kowalski, CTO of Talking & Shopping
- Jake Minevich – Chad Dockerly of Technica Publica
- Skippy – Himself