Usual cast of characters.
A tech bro who is a bully.
A very smart CEO who just doesn’t seem to understand.
A consultant who is finding her way in a lost, lost world.
Plus there are a pair of coworkers who have great sport commenting on the situation, the owner of a woman’t coworkspace that is treated with foreclosure and a Washington insider who once ran the world, even though he is constantly flummoxed by toner cartridges.
Thus begins our second act of “What Big Tech Doesn’t Know”, a story of how Tech misjudges government and government underestimates the purveyors technology.
- Sahara Ale – Yasmin, Attorney-Advisor
- Margaux Amie – Rachel D’Fino, aide to Senator Stassen; Senator Christine Stassen; Evelyne of T&S
- Zoe Anastassiou – Faith of Beva’s Place; Waiter; Female Aide
- Debbon Ayer – Abby Alton, CEO of T&S
- Ron Bianchi – The Ancient One; Waiter; Bashir, the Uber Driver
- Anastasia Deloret – Karine from the EU Office
- Geoffrey Grier – Fitz Morris of NTIA; Vinny of HWMS
- Kit Kusenok – Ed Kowalski, CTO of T&S
- Josh LaForce – Sulley Bowman, Director HWMS Washington Office
- Noah Masur – Buckley Williams of Federation for Digital Future; Male Aide
- Jake Minevich – Victor Numerov of T&S; Chad Dockerly of Technica Publica
- Skippy – Maggy, the Fury
- Sarah Corbyn Woolf – Anna, once an Intern