End of the line.
The enemy is vanquished. The Office is packed. The Ship is riding on the outgoing tide. The Prodigal returns.
If we may invoke multiple images to announce the last episode of this story.
The final episode of the audio drama “What Big Tech Doesn’t Know About Washington.”
- Sahara Ale – Yasmin of HWMS
- Margaux Amie – Rachel D’Fino, and Evelyn the Office Manager
- Zoe Anastassiou – Faith, Congressional Aide Habi, Mina, a Waiter, Becky Vogelson, a News Person, Cop #2, and Lilibet, Wee Sister Number 1
- Debbon Ayer – Abby Alton, CEO of Talking and Shopping
- Ron Bianchi – Bashir the Uber Driver, the Ancient One, Erik, Roger the social media specialist, and The Producer
- Anastasia DeLoret – Karine from the EU office, an unnamed Female Aide, and Greta, Wee Sister Number Two
- Geoffrey Grier – Vinny the CEO, Carl, A customer in a coffee shop, Cop #1, and Morris Fitz from the Department of Commerce
- Josh LaForce – Sulley of HWMS and Brannon, the NIMBI receptionist
- Jakob Minevich – Chad Dockerly of Technica Publica and Victor Numerov
- Kit Kuksenok – Ed Kowalski, CTO Talking and Shopping
- Noah Masur – Buckley Williams of the Federation for a Digital Future, several Delivery guys, A Barista, Andre the homeless guy, a Customer, an unnamed Male Congressional Aide, and Ben Capardi manager of the Umatillo Server Farm
- Michelle Thomas-Hanson – Stage Manager
- Sarah Corbyn Woolf – Senator Christine Stassen, Jacqui the new hire, Anna the Intern
- Skippy – Himself
- Special Guest Christian Conn – Gar Simon of Silent Partners
- Special Guest David Alan Grier – Famous Rankin of NIMBI
Podcast: Play in new window | Download