It was supposed to be easy.
A way to build trust.
A simple public talk at a sympathetic organization.
But there were protestors. And a badly prepared speech. And a host who didn’t seem to realize what was happening.
Abby Alton, CEO of Talking and Shopping, addresses the public and finds herself backed into a corner when all goes wrong.
The sixteenth episode of the Audio Drama “What Big Tech Doesn’t Know.”
- Debbon Ayer – Abby Alton, CEO of T&S
- Anastasia Deloret – Karine Tissarand, Head of HWMS EU Office
- Geoffrey Grier – Vinny of HWMS
- Josh LaForce – Head of HWMS Washington Office
- Sarah Corbyn Woolf – Anna of T&S
- Skippy – Himself
Podcast: Play in new window | Download