Now, in theory, that opinion is worth something on the open market. It’s worth something for two reasons. First, you have some special training or knowledge. Second, you have data. Data about what is happening.
And there’s the rub. In the modern day and age, we collect ever bit of data we can and call it good. Yet. Yet. Yet. Data can mislead. It can make you believe you know something when you don’t It can confuse when it should inform. Therefore, we need to know something about gathering data scientifically
Fifth episode in a series on the ins and outs of tech consulting.
- Kit, Chief Consultant – Kit Kuksenok
- Evelyn, The Business Manager – Margaux Amie
- Victor, the Dispatcher – Jake Minevich
- Jurgen, driver – Ron Bianchi
- Anna the intern – Sarah Corbyn Woolf
- Rohit, from IT – Noah Masur
- Henry Kissinger – Ron Bianchi