How do you begin a consulting job?
In thunder, lightening or in rain?
It is chaotic at the start. You move to new offices, meet new people and start to appreciate new responsibilities. Our podcast has been hired by a German firm – a logistics provider to the coffee industry – to review their software systems and make recommendations. They arrive on site, after a long flight, and quickly discover that they did not fully appreciate the environment in which they would have to work.
First episode in a series on tech consulting.
- Kit, Chief Consultant – Kit Kuksenok
- Evelyn, The Business Manager – Margaux Amie
- Anna the intern – Sarah Corbyn Woolf
- Dirk, the Tech Guy – Noah Masur
- Florian, the Client – Josh LaForce
- Sonya, the head of operations – Debbon Ayer
Podcast: Play in new window | Download