And why are we doing it with stories? Why can’t we just give you the PowerPoints and be done with it?
Because Tech Governance is a key part of our age. Without it, you don’t get the new products, the new services, the new tools, the new ideas.
By why stories?
Because you only learn this stuff by living it. And if you can’t live it yourself, you can at least eavesdrop to someone who is living with those lessons and get the benefits of their experience.
A mid-series overview of the podcast.
- Maddie the 8-year-old Entrepreneur – Zoe Anastassiou
- Vinny the CTO – Geoffrey Grier
- Jessie of SidePocket – Sahara Ale
- Rick of SidePocket – Noah Masur
- Molly of SidePocket – Caraid O’Brien
- Carl of G&P – Josh LaForce
- Violet from Marketting – Margaux Amie
- Dennis of Toolcart – Jake Minevich
- Rick at the Converence – Ron Bianchi
- Karen from CalFed – Debbon Ayer