What’s success? A million a month? A million a month in revenue for a young software firm? (Remember, this story comes from the 1990s, Podcastland.) It’s not a bad start.
But what do you do with success? Throw a party? Lease a new office building? Build your technical staff? Listen to your board and take a stab at controlling the market?
Such is the problem faced by Vinny, the CEO of SidePocket. He doesn’t know what path to take even with the siren call of temptation sweeps through the air.
- Maddie the 8-year-old Entrepreneur – Zoe Anastassiou
- Vinny the CTO – Geoffrey Grier
- Molly of SidePocket – Caraid O’Brien
- Carl of G&P – Josh LaForce
- Rick at the Converence – Ron Bianchi
- Karen from CalFed – Debbon Ayer