Often, these stories are far more profound than the tellers intend. They tell of mastery, of coming of age, of accomplishment, of agreement.
But they also post a serious question. How do you re-tell these stories without offending all connected with it offending all connected with it, including the original teller.
The crack How We Manage Stuff is tackling this challenge with a story of dedication to technology that involves two Internet pioneers and a locked building on the campus of UCLA. The first is an occasional series called “Steve Crocker Explains the Internet to You.”
- Evelyn the Business Manater – Margaux Amie
- Rohit from IT – Noah Masur
- Maddie, the young entrepreneur – Zoe Anastassiou
- Mix the Master Scrum Master – Ron Bianchi
- Sully from Policy – Josh LaForce