Sure, there’s an employee contract but it hardly covers all the circumstances of the job.
Vinny, the CEO of SidePocket, has concluded that his board is out of step with the software market and that he needs to take firm steps to show them a good strategy. These steps will put him in conflict with the board, but it is an uncertain conflict. He’s not directly disobedient. Yet, he is not following the board strategy either.
- Maddie, the young entrepreneur – Zoe Anastassiou
- Vinny, the CEO of SidePocket – Geoffrey Grier
- Molly of SidePocket – Caraid O’Brien
- Thomas of IBM – Ron Bianchi
- Karen the Banker – Debbon Ayer
- Carl of G&P – Josh LaForce