How do you make decisions about tech companies – especially tech startups? It’s not as easy, or as straightforward or as rational as we might like to think. Over the next 7 episodes, we will look at our long term CTO, Vinny, make decisions about his original startup.
Vinny is making these decisions under duress, which doesn’t help. His wife died just as he was starting his company. No one trusts him to make good decisions. And he’s not sure that he can make them himself.
- Maddie the 8-year-old Entrepreneur – Zoe Anastassiou
- Vinny the CTO – Geoffrey Grier
- Curt of SidePocket – Noah Masur
- Dennis of SidePocket – Jake Minevich
- Jessie of SidePocket – Sahara Ale